Old 21-01-2008, 10:24 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Ideas please - north facing wall

On 21/1/08 19:16, in article , "Pat
Gardiner" wrote:

snip

Anyway, I won the "chaenomeles japonica" battle mostly because they are
pretty.

Thank you all, your help has been appreciated. If anyone thinks I may be
able to help them any time always feel free to email and I will pop up to
order

I'm not a regular visitor. My battle with the government over animal health
and the source of much MRSA takes up too much time and is too important to
take second place.

One of the nice things about urg is people popping in and out and sometimes
returning after a lengthy absence. The thing I like is to see those people
back on a regular basis *and* to know the outcome of their original query.

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk