Old 22-01-2008, 08:22 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Ping our Charlie

In article 2da8f6ce-2790-42c7-94af-
,
says...
On Jan 21, 3:22*pm, Charlie Pridham
wrote:
In article 1f71adbb-94d6-4c92-b5ad-
,
says... Charlie, is it time yet for the white clematis? *Will you still be
able to send it to me in France or would that pose a problem?

Judith

Go to email so as not annoy Mike! or perhaps it would be more fun to...
:~)
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwallwww.roselandhouse.co.uk
Lapageria rosea

I think the devil has got into you today Charlie!! Anyway it is on
topic, so what do we care g It is one you recommened for my type
of soil here in France and I bought 3 from you last year. I planted
them at the other house and I didn't have the heart to take them up
before Contracts were signed as they were in flower, they were so
beautiful.

I can do the ordering by email privately but lets keep the advice on
here as it is on topic. It's a bit sad that we can't all natter over
the garden fence like we used to years ago. How many of us are still
here for how long, is it 15 years?I can't remember. I know Kay was
here and Chris French before me, who else was here I wonder? I notice
Dave Poole hasn't posted for a while is he o.k.?

Judith

I am afraid mike takes the pleasure out of a gentle wind up, he is so
easy! I have no idea why he finds people being friendly so hard to bear.
But I am certainly a johny come lately when it comes to this group as you
and Sacha (and Mike!) were here amoung others, but even back then I was
taken aback by how someone could be hounded out by people that did not
know them and had never met. Sad indeed. Never mind spring is here, has
it reached you yet?