Old 22-01-2008, 12:34 AM posted to rec.gardens
D. Staples D. Staples is offline

Default symplastless

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
Ann wrote:

Yea, but, what are you going to do when you are in *everyone's*
killfile?

Enjoy the silence. Since Don and John seem to enjoy polluting the garden
groups, I'll enjoy the posts that remain. I don't have to speak to learn.

Polluters are as polluters do, and you, junior, post a lot more crap than
most on this board, much of it steeped in self righteous nonsense. You and
John are soul mates, both speak, not to learn, but to hear the rattle of
your own words..

Brewed any good potions lately, indeed, chemist.