Old 23-01-2008, 07:15 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Deer Trouble

In article ,
Sqwertz wrote:

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 06:21:14 -0600, Victor Martinez wrote:

Cool Whip wrote:
Don't mind ******. When he's bored he responds to posts that are
3.5 years old.

Is it a new troll? I can't recall the alias.

AKA Mapi, Michael, God, and a few other nyms over the years.
He's the guy that claims I drugged his drink and made him pass
out at an austin.* get-together a few years ago.

"Cool Whip" from the last post is/was me.

-sw

Oh Geez!

Is he the same "GOD" that posts on talk.politics.guns?

I killfiled him after the first hour or so.

Talk about "Painfully stupid"!
At least the Lone Weasel shows a bit of intelligence in his debates,
regardless of whether or not I agree with him.

"GOD" needs to FOAD.
--
Peace, Om

"Those who beat their swords into plowshares will plow for those who don't."
-- Thomas Jefferson