Old 24-01-2008, 01:18 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

When someone new comes on sometimes I Google them. You have a page
somewhere. In 1991 at SLC, they recorded (video) the tree biology workshop.
If you were to get hold of Alex Morris or somebody must have a copy. I
recorded it as with all of the tree biology events I participated in on
micro cassettes. I have some collection of tapes.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"Zootal" wrote in message
Huh...do I have pics somewhere that make that obvious? How di dyou figure
that one out?

I haven't been to SLC in decades. I do, however, drive by the Portland
Oregon temple several times a week. They must have some fairly skilled
ground keepers - I never thought of talking to them.

"symplastless" wrote in message
news
BTW I see you are a Mormon? I studied tree biology with Mormons from the
different Temples at Salt Lake in 1991. The people in charge of the main
Temple grounds maintenance studied with me. Do you know Alex Morris?
They would assure you the importance of proper pruning and proper
mulching and proper fertilization. The Gamble Oaks are very wonderful
there.