Old 24-01-2008, 12:15 AM posted to aus.gardens
Mikro Mikro is offline

Default will vegetables grow under shadecloth

On Jan 21, 8:07 pm, "Blondie" wrote:
Just wondering if somebody more learned than i could tell me whether
vegetables grown in the backyard will grow happily under shadecloth or do
they need direct sunlight. Thanks

Hi Blondie
This post, unfortunately, will sound like an advert but we sell a
product called Mikroclima which sounds as though it could answer your
requirements.
Have a look at our site http://www.veggiepatch.com.au and if you have
any questions email us.
Apologies if I have upset members of the group by sounding as though I
am blatantly advertising, not really the intention.
Cheers
John