Old 24-01-2008, 05:02 AM posted to rec.gardens.edible
David Hare-Scott David Hare-Scott is offline

Default Planting star anise seeds

"theChas." wrote in message
.. .
I thought I was buying star anise blossoms and I got the seeds instead.
$6.60 for 6 seeds all the way from Greece. Can one grow these indoors?

I have never grown it so I am not speaking from experience. It comes from
south east asia and likes warm and humid conditions and bright light. So I am
thinking not much chance as indoors would be too cool, dry and dark, unless
you live in a sweat bath and shoot your own movies :-)

David