Old 24-01-2008, 11:16 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Need help identifying plant

On 23 Jan, 23:01, (Nick Maclaren) wrote:
That's in Culpeper, too.

I don't have a Culpeper. I've ordered it for 89p. Bargain. I've looked
through the hedgerow and 'wild food' cookbooks I have, rather than
medicinal ones, and still hedera doesn't figure in it. The herbal book
from Deni Bown mentions it for it's medicinal values too, nothing new
there. Looks like it is a used plant for medicinal purposes but not
comestible. I won't put it in my crumble.