Old 24-01-2008, 09:34 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior[_2_] FragileWarrior[_2_] is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

Jangchub wrote in
:

On Mon, 21 Jan 2008 12:19:57 -0500, "symplastless"
wrote:

Because I could better diagnose your real problem. Why not?

The way you made me take photos of my cuts which you not only ignored,
but you didn't honor your word which was that you'd put them on the
front page of your website. Oh, I forgot, you told me you lost them.
Wassa matta, I made proper cuts and you couldn't stand it?

Oh, for ****'s sake, STFU.