Old 24-01-2008, 11:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default Capsicum as skin treatment

On 24/1/08 17:48, in article 9933305.IMYVxTXGAO@moc-ehzniabis-001ixoaix,
"Zhang DaWei" wrote:

On Thursday 24 Jan 2008 15:11, Steve Wolstenholme
) wrote:

Capsicum cream is not that new, the old
Fiery Jack contains capsicum.

Indeed, I am using some capsicum at this very moment, although in my case,
it is a capsicum-impregnated "sticky cloth" which is applied over the area
that is painful (in my case an injury of the right heel). This particular
remedy is one used for many years by doctors in China, and I was prescribed
it by my father-in-law who is a leading practitioner of Chinese medicine in
his province.

Thanks to all of you. I found Fiery Jack when I looked this up on the
Internet. The Capsicum creams seem to be effective, according to those I've
read who use it. One site seemed to suggest that it - sort of - gave the
body something else to think about!

--
Sacha
http://www.hillhousenursery.co.uk