Old 25-01-2008, 11:38 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior[_2_] FragileWarrior[_2_] is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

Jangchub wrote in
:

On Fri, 25 Jan 2008 17:01:58 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

Yap, yap, yap. You can't resist, can you? Even when you tell someone
you've KFd them, you STILL can't resist answering every single post
they make. Maybe Buddha will call you home soon -- and then kick your
ass for giving the religion a bad image.

I don't have anyone killfiled, what are you talking about now? Buddha
doesn't call anyone home. That's what happens in other religions, not
Buddhism. Before you use something against someone, you should at
least now what you are talking about. If I'm not wrong, it is YOU who
inserted yourself into this discussion or lack of discussion. YOU
can't resist, not me. I don't make claims like you do. But, you can
always ignore me if you want. I give you permission. I know how
fragile you are. Go read a book. It may do you some good.

Yap yap yap. It never fails. You couldn't STFU on a bet.