Old 26-01-2008, 11:03 AM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior[_2_] FragileWarrior[_2_] is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

Jangchub wrote in
:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 01:48:29 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

What's that? More yapping? Buddha says, "STFU already, you raving
hypochondriac."

Yeah. I'm a hypochondriac. You caught me. Next.
You have no idea what Buddha says.
You do remind me of someone named Kristal, though.
Go get married for the millionth time.

Yap. Yap. Yap. See how you are?

And you're trying to add "delusional" to your "hypochondriac" tag now?
Okay by me. Let's sum up what we've learned today: you're a delusional,
hypochondriac, Drama Queen with an inability to STFU even when you've
yapped past your prime.

Now bark, little doggie. Tell us a tale about your impacted anal glands.