Old 26-01-2008, 07:41 PM posted to rec.gardens

Default Strong urine odor

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 09:39:10 -0800 (PST), gary
wrote:

How do I get rid of a strong urine smell that occurs every morning in
the garden in front of my house? (I don't know what creature --cat,
dog, rat, possum or ??? -- is leaving the urine).

P.S.: I've used "Critter Ridder" Animal Repellent but it hasn't
helped; the smell continues.

Some kinds of Juniper smell like cat ****. Cats mark their territory
but there are numerous methods to make the area undesirable to cats.
Until then, determine what animal you are dealing with. A neighbor
rigged up an inexpensive camera to find out what animal was getting
into their trash can at night--it was a raccoon.