Old 26-01-2008, 09:15 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Strong urine odor

In article
,
gary wrote:

Different neighbors continually let their cats run loose at all hours.

Several months ago, a rat looked for water on my front patio. It came
only once.
Several months ago, a possum looked for food on my front patio. It
came only twice.

===========

The suggestion for me to urinate in my garden reminds me of this
dialog in Dean Koontz's "Velocity":

"Henry Friddle was a pig."
"You know what the pervert was doing on his roof? He was trying to
**** on my dining-room windows."
"Friddle, the pig, figured the altitude would give his stream more
distance," Ned explained.
The stranger shrugged. "He climbed on a roof to urinate on your
windows."
The tourist asked Ned Pearsall, "Vengeance? So you urinated on
Friddle's windows first?"
"Ned didn't do it from his roof," Billy said.
"That's right. I walked up to his house, like a man, stood on his
lawn, and aimed at his dining-room windows."

I'm reminded of Edward Abbey who said a man is not free unless he can
**** in his yard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Abbey

Bill

--