Old 26-01-2008, 09:13 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default Giant Atlantic Pumpkins!

On 26 Jan, 21:02, sam wrote:
http://www.gardeningbythemoon.com/.
just for fun!

Serious fun I hope you mean! I beleive in this very much. I've seen
many experiment and I was really amased by the difference of sowing by
the moon phases. I have used it for a few years, not regularly, as I
prefer to be in my bed at 2am than being on my plot sowing carrots ...
Don't dis it, it works though.

Now, I'm surprised nobody has mentioned beer, that is feeding real ale
to pumpkins. That works too apparently. And it's fun, hey Sam ;o)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_east/3227455.stm