Old 26-01-2008, 11:22 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior[_2_] FragileWarrior[_2_] is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

Billy wrote in news:wildbilly-B9DEFE.11215126012008
@c-61-68-245-199.per.connect.net.au:

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in message
Jangchub wrote in
:

Congratulations Fantasy Warrior, you have made my kill file.

High praise indeed from our transient, depauperate wood cutter.

Frage, I'm green with envy;-)

She doesn't mean it, of course, she'll be reading every single word I write
and dragging her ass across the parlor rug in envy and awe. Just you
watch. 0