Old 27-01-2008, 03:12 PM posted to austin.gardening
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Deer Trouble

In article ,
"Kathleen" wrote:

And I'd never try to kill a full sized deer with a .22 round. That'd be
slow and cruel. Even with our itty bitty goat-sized Texas White Tails,
it'd take a proper/lucky shot. :-(

Unless you are into miles of tracking...

My 12yo shot her first buck this year with a .22 - very close range, perfect
shot, and he dropped where he was standing.

With hope and heart,
Kathleen

Tell her well done. :-)

I'm decent with a rifle (including my favorite .22), but I just don't
have the confidence to try something like that...

I don't like my food to suffer. I'm glad hers did not!
Where did she hit him?
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain