Old 27-01-2008, 08:44 PM posted to rec.gardens
FragileWarrior[_2_] FragileWarrior[_2_] is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

Jangchub wrote in
:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:22:07 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

Billy wrote in
:

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in
message ...
Jangchub wrote in
:

Congratulations Fantasy Warrior, you have made my kill file.

High praise indeed from our transient, depauperate wood cutter.

Frage, I'm green with envy;-)

She doesn't mean it, of course, she'll be reading every single word I
write and dragging her ass across the parlor rug in envy and awe.
Just you watch. 0

It wasn't me who killfiled you, it is Don Staples. Learn to keep up
with your own projections of hate.

Ah, darn. I thought it was you. Oh, but wait, you've told me that
before and never did it so I guess I can PRETEND it was you the same way
you PRETEND that you use your killfile. You're good at pretending,
aren't you? You have LOTS of PRETEND illnesses, too.