Old 27-01-2008, 08:06 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
[email protected] helene@urbed.coop is offline

Default uk.rec.gardening.allotments

On 27 Jan, 19:12, David in Normandy wrote:
Another issue would be "grey areas". For example fruit
trees, gardening tools, propagators, seeds and seedlings,
pests and diseases. *Should they post to URG or to the
allotment group? They could always cross-post I suppose,
but those of us who have a news reader set to block cross-
posts would not see such posts at all then!

I thought that the new forum would be 'crossposted' or linked somehow
with urg. Will it? I thought that would be idea. But perhaps as you
said people will have to change their news readers rule. It is
exciting though, really I think it is. Perhaps I'm thinking of an
ideal here - urg extending to encompass allotments in some ways. This
needs a careful thought and I might, again ;o), got excited too
quickly !!

ps. just loved your post about the frosty, crisp and fresh morning
you've had. I was heart broken as I do remember those mornings but
haven't seen one in years ... beside a few occasion I was away from
the North West. Thank you to remind me ...