Old 27-01-2008, 08:14 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default uk.rec.gardening.allotments

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 17:25:00 -0000, Bob Hobden wrote:

Don't like the idea, sorry. We can all use this Ng and learn from each
other.

Agreed 100%

uk.rec.gardening is no longer a busy newsgroup. Why complicate things by
making it even less busy by setting up another group ? There are already
quite a few dead UK newsgroups - lets not add another two :-(

I grow vegetables in my *garden* - which ng should I post to if the new ng
is created ? I *don't* crosspost and *don't* read crossposts.
--
Regards,

Hugh Jampton