Old 27-01-2008, 07:07 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids

Default WOC Pics

%$^&*!!! I was there, and will be posting my photos later. Meanwhile, I
cannot see even *one* picture posted by Tennis. Not one. All I see is a
couple of responses, which is how I know they were here.

Anyway, I'm sure they are terrific. More from me later.

Diana

"Ray B" wrote in message
DW & Tennis: Thanks to the both of you for allowing those of us who
were unable to attend share in it's beauty.

Now I feel even worse about not going!