Old 27-01-2008, 09:48 PM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

In article ,
FragileWarrior wrote:

Jangchub wrote in
:

On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 23:22:07 +0000 (UTC), FragileWarrior
wrote:

Billy wrote in
:

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in
message ...
Jangchub wrote in
:

Congratulations Fantasy Warrior, you have made my kill file.

High praise indeed from our transient, depauperate wood cutter.

Frage, I'm green with envy;-)

She doesn't mean it, of course, she'll be reading every single word I
write and dragging her ass across the parlor rug in envy and awe.
Just you watch. 0

It wasn't me who killfiled you, it is Don Staples. Learn to keep up
with your own projections of hate.

Ah, darn. I thought it was you. Oh, but wait, you've told me that
before and never did it so I guess I can PRETEND it was you the same way
you PRETEND that you use your killfile. You're good at pretending,
aren't you? You have LOTS of PRETEND illnesses, too.

We interrupt this contentious battle to remind readers that a "Fokker"
is a type of German aircraft. Hope you all have your diacetyl covered
popcorn ready because here we now return you to our regularly scheduled
programing (biff, baff, boff):-)
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars