Old 28-01-2008, 01:36 AM posted to rec.gardens
symplastless symplastless is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

"D. Staples" wrote in message
John, you and billy are a matched set. You have delusions of medocracy,
he has delusions of,,,,,,,adequacy. Neither of you are what you would
portray. You, a consulting forester and tree biologist who has never
studied either science, other than as Shigo's saw hand. He, a worthless
chemist whose life is on the web, since little else comforts him. You at
least, are not as foul mouthed as he, but just as worthless of a poster.
You are within a hairs breadth of being killfiled as was billy, but I seem
to think that you, liar that you are, needs to be opposed at every step.

Tree dissection? Surely you jest, a chainsaw as a scalpel. I was in
charge of a 5 county area in Texas for forest pest and disease control. I
have seen more trees dissected than you ever will. But that is not the
point. Dissection of a tree tells you nothing that you don't know from
external observation. Just one more of your ridiculous obsessions.

Shigo is your god, fine, but life is more important than worshiping a
corpse.

Work with you? I get the same quality worker at the Texas Work Force
daily lot.

Still did not fix your website or had any comment on the topic. Pure spam.
You will not even fix a dead link on your website defining what a forester
is. How could we allow such lack of knoledge to care for GOD's forest?
Actually, here is my GOD!

Ezekiel 39:10 So that they shall take no wood out of the field, neither cut
down any out of the forests; for they shall burn the weapons with fi and
they shall spoil those that spoiled them, and rob those that robbed them,
saith the Lord GOD.

What an idea. I guess Don Staples is more intelligent?

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.

"symplastless" wrote in message
. ..

"Don Staples" wrote in message
"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

"Billy" wrote in message
In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

"FragileWarrior" wrote in
message
Jangchub wrote in
:

Congratulations Fantasy Warrior, you have made my kill file.

High praise indeed from our transient, depauperate wood cutter.

Frage, I'm green with envy;-)
You are as much a fool as your boy friend, John.

Actually it's you I want Don, with your hair (just the one) up, and in
negligée. You know the magic can't be denied. Say those sweet little
words, Don. Bite me Don. Bite me. Your so butch, bitch.

Lady Chatterley will eat her heart out.

Good one, billy, for a cock sucker. You just made my kill file, but
before I go, you and John are the spam and troll of the web, you answer
every post, with nonsense, you are the mouth that roared. plnok.

Don, why are you dragging me into you non-gardening spam comments? You
say a great deal but are seldom understood. I offered you a deal and you
refuse to address it. So go it alone. Again, I would really be
interested in your definition of what a consulting forester is to you. I
keep going to your website at
http://www.livingston.net/dstaples/forestry/staples.htm and the link is
dead. Oh, well, I offered to work with you rather than whatever you call
what you are doing. Therefore I will continue without you.

Anyway, let me add something regarding the topic of this thread. Peach
trees respond very differently than apples do internally. Improper
pruning greatly reduces the energy of a peach tree for defense.

One example is he
http://www.treedictionary.com/DICT20...ach/index.html

I will do more dissections to further support my theory. Do you have any
pictures of dissections you have done Don? Any comments Don on the topic
of peach trees and their fragile defense system? Anything. I am willing
to bet you will not address any issues regarding peach trees let alone
fix you dead links on your website.

Anyone interested, not you Don and associates, I know you have no
interest. Two books to help you better treat and understand treatments to
your trees.
MODERN ARBORICULTURE
and
A WORLDWIDE PRUNING GUIDE
www.shigoandtrees.com
Really good information on caring for a peach tree with or without
curling leaves.
Maybe you have a suggested reading Don. What would you suggest on care
of a peach tree? Any comment at all pertaining to a peach tree with
curling leaves.

--
Sincerely,
John A. Keslick, Jr.
Consulting Forester & Tree Expert
http://home.ccil.org/~treeman
and www.treedictionary.com
Storms, fires, floods, earthquakes, and volcanic eruptions keep reminding
us that we are not the boss.