Old 27-01-2008, 10:25 PM posted to alt.home.lawn.garden
lp13-30 lp13-30 is offline

Default Need advice on trees

Hi--new to this group. I am in S.Tx. and have some oaks, as well as an
Arizona ash, some kind of elm, and several others.They all have that
ugly moss growing on them. It may possibly be a little worse on the ones
on the side of the house where it gets less sun, but there is quite a
bit everywhere. Any advice on how to get rid of it, and hopefully keep
it from returning? I started reading the thread on moss until the
nonsense posts started. Thanks Larry