Old 27-01-2008, 10:45 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Sacha Sacha is offline

Default uk.rec.gardening.allotments

On 27/1/08 21:27, in article ,
"Peter Robinson" wrote:

wrote:

On 27 Jan, 19:12, David in Normandy wrote:

Should they post to URG or to the allotment group? They could always
cross-post I suppose, but those of us who have a news reader set to
block cross- posts would not see such posts at all then!

I thought that the new forum would be 'crossposted' or linked somehow
with urg. Will it?

No.

People could choose whether or not to crosspost. It wouldn't happen
automatically.

Perhaps I'm thinking of an ideal here - urg extending to encompass
allotments in some ways.

Doesn't it already?

Peter

Yes. It has, always.