Old 27-01-2008, 11:48 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Hugh Jampton Hugh Jampton is offline

Default uk.rec.gardening.allotments

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 22:13:53 -0000, shazzbat wrote:

URG is not the busiest NG right now, because it's seasonal. I haven't
checked out statistics, but I think they would show an increase over the
last week or two. And the pace always picks up as the growing season
commences and the newbies start wondering which end of the spade to use.

I've been following uk.rec.gardening for over 10 years. It is not in anyway
as busy as it was in the old days - it was *very* busy then - it isn't now.

I think I know why the group isn't so busy - I'll just say that I think a
few non-gardening nutters posting here have put off some nice gardening
people from posting here :-(

Bring back the old days :-)
--
Regards,