Old 28-01-2008, 07:05 AM posted to rec.gardens
Billy[_4_] Billy[_4_] is offline

Default Peach leaf curl - copper or sulfur to treat?

In article ,
"D. Staples" wrote:

John, you and billy are a matched set. You have delusions of medocracy, he
has delusions of,,,,,,,adequacy. Neither of you are what you would portray.
You, a consulting forester and tree biologist who has never studied either
science, other than as Shigo's saw hand. He, a worthless chemist whose life
is on the web, since little else comforts him. You at least, are not as
foul mouthed as he, but just as worthless of a poster. You are within a
hairs breadth of being killfiled as was billy, but I seem to think that you,
liar that you are, needs to be opposed at every step.

Tree dissection? Surely you jest, a chainsaw as a scalpel. I was in charge
of a 5 county area in Texas for forest pest and disease control. I have
seen more trees dissected than you ever will. But that is not the point.
Dissection of a tree tells you nothing that you don't know from external
observation. Just one more of your ridiculous obsessions.

Shigo is your god, fine, but life is more important than worshiping a
corpse.

Work with you? I get the same quality worker at the Texas Work Force daily
lot.

Donny, you are such a spineless piece of crap. The only reason you are
in this news group is to hassle Keslick. You have given nothing to this
group. Nothing! Not one freakin' suggestion of any use. Again, you are a
waste of space.

The only reason that you are here is because nobody needs field workers
now, except vineyards because now is when the vines get pruned, but you
don't work in vineyards so you are useless.

If I had any regard for your bull-shit, I'd tell you to get a life but I
don't think you know how.

In article ,
"Don Staples" wrote:

Nah, holidays, kids in, no clients at the door till probably March, then
April will be dead, then the summer may bring a few in. Got a couple of
marking jobs being put off because of market.

Your screwed because nobody wants to hire a wood-cutter now or in the
fore-seeable future. I would feel sorry for you but you are such an
incredibly repulsive schmuck.

You've heard it before Donny and you'll hear it again, go away. You're a
waste of space. Life will go on fine without you. Too late for me to sit
in your face. I wouldn't want to catch anything.

The next sound you'll hear will be of flushing water.
--

Billy

Bush & Cheney, Behind Bars
http://www.guardian.co.uk/israel/Sto...917874,00.html