Old 28-01-2008, 06:34 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.orchids
wendy7 wendy7 is offline

Default Guess the plants......was: More 19 WOC

Tennis my guesses a-
A Lycaste & Paph. spicerianum
Cheers Wendy

"tenman" wrote in message
Diana Kulaga wrote:
Oops. That was P. Michael Koopowitz, Grand Champion. Lousy picture, and I
didn't get even one good one of that plant. It was situated with so many
others.

Tennis, did you get a good shot of that?

Posted the only one I got. None of my pics turned out that great...it was
so hard to get enough time for the camera to focus...people kept walking
through, etc. Damned people! Always getting between me and
oprchids...hmmm....if only there were no p..... oh, never mind!

HOWEVER, two plants I bought are shown in your pics...ok, everybody, guess
which two???

Winner gets a peek at the list of plants I bought.