Old 27-01-2008, 11:58 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jeff Layman Jeff Layman is offline

Default Flagstone cleaning

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 26 Jan 2008 21:06:32 -0000, Jeff Layman wrote:

Yes, very good for cleaning any stone. Mind you, everything else
will end up filthy with the spray bouncing off

Not if you use one of the paving stone cleaning heads rather than a
bare lance. Less likely to rip any grout/cement out from between the
flags as well.

I was cleaning paviers.

Although I haven't tried one, I doubt a cleaning head could deal with those
other than to stop spray, as they are too small. It wasn't too much trouble
to let them dry out and put down kiln-dried sand to replace that blasted
out.

--
Jeff
(cut "thetape" to reply)