Old 28-01-2008, 11:14 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Jeff Layman Jeff Layman is offline

Default Flagstone cleaning

Nick Maclaren wrote:
In article ,
MrCass writes:

Call me lazy, but i use a jet washer, cost £100 but have used it
for the past 2 years, to be honest, it does take time but really
gets it clean and is good for the car too!

Well, since you insist :-) "You are lazy."

I never clean cars, except to sell them, and I haven't done that in
decades. Why should one bother with anything except the windows,
lights etc.?

We must have been separated at birth...

I'm sure we'll get replies from those who claim that the dirt adds weight
and drag, and affects performance. They are, of course, the same ones who
fit large spoilers and expect them to do anything below 70mph!

--
Jeff
(cut "thetape" to reply)