Old 28-01-2008, 01:55 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening

Default Which weed is this

In article ,
says...
A group from our association have made a lovely memorial garden at the
Woodside Animal Sanctuary
www.theonly.net/woodside but this weed is
starting to come through in different places http://tinyurl.com/2396p6
Can you tell me what it is and the best way to deal with it please? Got a
feeling it's a nasty one. Have seen a yellow flower coming on one of the
plants. Look forward(?) to your replies.

They look a bit like the lesser celandine Ranunculus ficaria, the yellow
flower certainly fits
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk