Old 28-01-2008, 03:05 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
The lowerer of standards G4SDW The lowerer of standards G4SDW is offline

Default CarolineC

Anne Jackson wrote:
The message from CarolineC
contains these words:

I have a lemon tree in my garden in South Africa. The leaves have
what looks like a black fungus and also white sticky "cotton" looking
nasties. All this is under the leaves. Can anyone help and tell me
what to do please?

I doubt very much if anyone in *the United Kingdom* has a lemon tree
in their garden... What did you think "UK" stands for?

Do you have broken glass scattered around your garden?

What a cow!
--

huLLy
Tel: 07976 123278