Old 28-01-2008, 01:04 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
George W. Frost George W. Frost is offline

Default 2008-01-27-A - Paperwhite Afternoon_9532.jpg

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

John - Pa. wrote in message
Here is a set of forced Paperwhites sitting on our windowsill in the
late afternoon sun. My wife abhors the odor from them, but off in a
corner as these are (and behind a screen most of the time), she
tolerates them. I find the fragrance a little "odd"; not strikingly
pleasant, but not offensive either.

I love the fragrance of paperwhites - and I love your picture.

Mary

They smell like onions