Old 28-01-2008, 03:19 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default 2008-01-27-A - Paperwhite Afternoon_9532.jpg

In article ,
"George W. Frost" wrote:

"Mary Fisher" wrote in message
t...

John - Pa. wrote in message
Here is a set of forced Paperwhites sitting on our windowsill in the
late afternoon sun. My wife abhors the odor from them, but off in a
corner as these are (and behind a screen most of the time), she
tolerates them. I find the fragrance a little "odd"; not strikingly
pleasant, but not offensive either.

I love the fragrance of paperwhites - and I love your picture.

Mary

They smell like onions

Then you are not smelling paperwhites.
--
Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain