Old 28-01-2008, 06:05 PM posted to aus.gardens
len gardener len gardener is offline

Default water usage bill

yes work out an alternate route for the pipe from the mains to the
house, i've done it before and if you can do some digging whatever
that will save you heaps, jobs like theses are like gold mines to
tradesmen.

a neighbour needed an ag drain fitted because of a water issue feeding
down the hill under ground from down pipes, plumbers wanted up to
around $2k or more at the time and the best bit they had no idea if
what thery where going to do would even work (they have no knowledge
is what he meant no common sense). and prices me neighbour couldn't
afford.

anyhow because this water was a minor issue in my place i was already
thinking about an ag drain down the fence on the neighbours side, so
when this came along hey presto even better, so i used me nut a bit
so to cut a long story short $600 later and few blisters on me
neighbours hands (he was younger than me without the back problems)
and a tad of advice from the digger bloke the ag drain worked a treat
amazed us realy stopped the problem.

look for someone with ethics

On Sun, 27 Jan 2008 13:49:19 +1100, "jones" wrote:

snipped
With peace and brightest of blessings,

len & bev

--