Old 28-01-2008, 04:50 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
JennyC JennyC is offline

Default I just can't design gardens - can you help?

wrote in message
Hello, I'm the type of person who doesn't mind the graft involved with
gardening but I just have no idea when it comes to design. I intend to
have my house on the market by july this year although that may get
delayed. So can anyone help with books, websites etc. that can show me
how to get a good looking (probably low maintenance) garden by july if
I start now? Oh, and like everyone (I imagine) I want to keep the cost
as low a possible.

TIA

I have lots of links on my homepages...... mostly for roof gardens, but they
might be of help:
http://www.ljconline.nl/garden/gardenlinks.htm

Jenny