Old 28-01-2008, 05:47 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
judith.lea judith.lea is offline

Default What plants can I grow on a trellis?

On Jan 28, 12:00*pm, wrote:
Hi, I'm goin to put a trellis on top of the fence between me and my
neighbour to get a bit more privacy but I have no idea of what plant
to grow on it. Ideally I would like it to be thick enough to provide
good privacy by july this year, and not to be too invasive (too bushy)
and of course if it comes with nice flowers, well so much the better.
Is there such a plant and if not what are my options?

TIA

What about Jasmine?

Judith