Old 28-01-2008, 07:49 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
johannes johannes is offline

Default I just can't design gardens - can you help?

'Mike' wrote:

"johannes" wrote in message
.. .

'Mike' wrote:

C'mon, don't be a spoilt sport. Everybody wants to
potter in the garden!!

Wrong.

'Her out doors' might and that is why I am here; passing on information.

Me? Cover it in concrete and paint it green. (Or stick a house on it and
make some money for the next cruise)

Kindest regards

Mike

Mike, you're clearly not interested in gardening, so why do you post here?

What part of "" 'Her out doors' might and that is why I am here; passing
on information."" do you NOT understand?

Should I be able to help you please do not hesitate to let me know.

Kindest possible regards.

Mike

Mike, it was a rhetorical question. I know why you post here...