Old 31-01-2008, 12:03 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Chris S Chris S is offline

Default Help a beginner!

"percy13" wrote in message
news

I'm a keen weeder and efficient tidy-upper of my garden, but I'd like to
do so more.

Could anyone suggest any books I could buy to learn a more in-depth
knowledge of gardening. There are so many books on various subjects out
there, that I'm not sure where to actually start.

Any help/suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

--

percy13

There's a whole, range of RHS books - 80 - 100 pages - on sale for less
than £5 - on a wide range of subjects
Flowering Shrubs
Growing under glass
Arches and pergolas
etc etc - published by DK books - just click the link below the click
"Garden" for the full list

http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/

chris s