Old 31-01-2008, 08:36 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default Anyone recognise this

"Charlie Pridham" wrote in message
T...
In article ,
says...
This plant was labelled with what I assume was a cultivar name - 'Gill
Lewis' - but didn't have any indication of what genus or species it
belonged to.

http://www.stewart.hinsley.me.uk/Images/GillLewis.jpg

Does anyone recognise it?

I am in agreement with Bob and Sacha achemines or streptocarpus a picture
of the whole plant would clinch it although I would favour achemines as I
feel you would have recognised a streptocarpus from its leaves. There are
no plants called Gill Lewis in the current plant finder so that is
probably the name of the person who raised it to sell it!
--
Charlie Pridham, Gardening in Cornwall
www.roselandhouse.co.uk

Google shows this.
Company name
Company Name Gill Lewis Design. Contact Name Gill Lewis. Title Owner.
Address Tegfan. Caerbwdi Bay ... Type Local authority / Plant
producer/supplier / Hard ...
www.tirlun.org.uk/membersfj.htm - 128k - Cached - Similar pages

Landscapers And Garden Design in the Wales area
Get details of Digwell Landscaping and Plant Services's listing sent
direct ... Text yourself details of Gill Lewis's listing. Gill Lewis
Landscapers And ...
www.smilelocal.com/garden/wales - 67k - Cached - Similar pages

Hope this helps

Kind regards