Old 31-01-2008, 04:59 PM posted to rec.gardens
enigma enigma is offline

Default how do you...

ctlady wrote in

oups.com:

I live in the country and used to have deer problems with
my small orchard. Now, I have 4 dogs and after poop
scooping the yard I spread their droppings around the
trees, year 'round. It solved my deer problem. . . they
stay away.

yeah, but my problem *isn't* deer. it's llamas & they have to
be in this pasture until the barn is finished & the other
fencing is replaced... i'm not dumping dog poo in the pasture.
there's enough bean piles there already & if i put carnivore
poo in there i can't use the other on my gardens.
does Bitter Apple come in gallons?
lee