Old 31-01-2008, 05:38 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Fuschia Fuschia is offline

Default Good years for Hellebores

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 17:16:38 -0000, "'Mike'"
wrote:

"Sacha" wrote in message
.uk...
On 31/1/08 17:00, in article
,
"judith.lea" wrote:

On Jan 30, 11:12 pm, Sacha wrote:

snip What I really, really need is a couple of tubes of Baume de
Pyrenées!
--

Consider it done, just so long as you don't want La Prairie, I can
oblige :-)

Judith

La Prairie - fat chance!! But I'll be very grateful for the Baume. The
French Chemist in Jersey that used to sell it has disappeared.
--
Sacha

Isn't this email stuff?

Kindest possible regards

Mike

Mike, don't you realise just how silly and childish your comments
sound? You are never going to upset Sacha by jumping in after her
posts, all you do is make yourself look foolish.
For Pete's sake, grow up!