Old 01-02-2008, 04:05 AM posted to mn.politics,misc.consumers,rec.gardens,misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair
Rod Speed Rod Speed is offline

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

Shawn Hirn wrote
Doobie Keebler wrote
wrote

John McCain .. wants to remain in iraq for 20 years...

He aint the only one that gets to decide that even if he is elected prez.

This is why McCain is not electable:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vf7HYoh9YMM&NR=1

"100 Years In Iraq" is not a good campaign slogan for 2008.
Nobody wants their grandkids to still be fighting this war.

Rudy's toast, Huckabee is a religious nut, Mitt is a douchebag,
so that leaves St. John of McCain and his Holy War.

There are no good choices on the GOP ticket: get ready for Hillary/Obama

I agree. McCain will get the Republican nomination,
but he ****es off a lot of conservatives,

Those are unlikely to vote for either of the Democrat possibilitys.

and he won't be able to rely on the religious wing-nut base,

Those are even less likely to vote for either of the Democrat possibilitys.

which means a lot of Republicans will either sit out this election or vote third party.

Or vote for McCain as the best of a bad pair of alternatives.

I know know who will win the Democratic nomination, but
whomever it turns out to be will surely be our next president.

We'll see... They might well blow both feet right off as they often do.