Old 01-02-2008, 08:20 AM posted to uk.rec.gardening
mogga mogga is offline

Default OT. Providers

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 07:46:26 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

Had quite a lot of email conversations with friends last night over ISP's.
It would appear that I am not getting the best of deals with British Telecom
for Telephone and Broadband connections

It seems Virgin, TalkTalk and Tiscalli are better.

Any comments anyone?

Anyone done a survey? Would I be better to change my ISP?

Mike

Someone posted this
http://www.thinkbroadband.com/isp/co...commit=Compare

You also have to read loads of personal experiences and look at
contracts.
From what I know of personal experience tiscali are rubbish. And
they're hard to get rid of. My dad spent a month without internet
arguing the toss as to why their system wasn't working - there was an
obvious fault on their equipment which stopped him connecting.
--
http://www.freedeliveryuk.co.uk