Old 01-02-2008, 12:19 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
Pete C[_2_] Pete C[_2_] is offline

Default OT. Providers

'Mike' wrote:
"Pete C" wrote in message
'Mike' wrote:
Had quite a lot of email conversations with friends last night over
ISP's. It would appear that I am not getting the best of deals with
British Telecom for Telephone and Broadband connections

It seems Virgin, TalkTalk and Tiscalli are better.

Any comments anyone?

Anyone done a survey? Would I be better to change my ISP?

Mike

Those you mention are all pretty rubbish. Remember......you get what
you pay for............generally.
Have a look at http://www.idnet.net/ Phones answered by a human
quickly, efficient service. They only work office hours, but I've
not had a problem with that.
--
Pete C
London UK

Pete thanks for that.

I agree you get what you pay for and I am quite prepared to pay for
good service and I DO LIKE the bit about phones being answered by
humans. Question :-( Are they in this country???

Best wishes

Mike

Yes, Letchworth, Herts. Have a browse around their site
I have the 30Gb package cos my son does a lot of online gaming.
--
Pete C
London UK