Old 01-02-2008, 02:01 PM posted to mn.politics, misc.consumers, rec.gardens, misc.invest.stocks,alt.home.repair

Default John McCain, liar and liberal punk

On Feb 1, 8:56*am, nick hull wrote:
In article ,

*"Bob" wrote:
election or vote third party. I know know who will win the
Democratic
nomination, but whomever it turns out to be will surely be our
next
president.

Personally, I couldn't agree more - As a Republican who first voted
for Ike in 1956, I will not vote for McCain. *Won't vote Libertarian
because of their stance on Iraq. *Will probably skip voting for a
prez for the first time in my life.
Bob-tx

I really hate to say this, but a Democrat (even Hillary!) might be
better than McCain for the 2nd amendment. *The NRA will fight a
democratic president tooth and nail, but would compromise our rights
away with a republican ;(

Now that is laughable. When did you ever see the NRA compromise with
anyone? They have their own paid special interest group that pays
their salaries and sends money in buckets. There is no reason they
would cave in to McCain or anyone else who happens to be president.