Old 01-02-2008, 03:12 PM posted to rec.gardens.edible,alt.cooking.chefs
Omelet[_4_] Omelet[_4_] is offline

Default Cooking and eating moles???

In article ,
Billy wrote:

In article ,
Omelet wrote:

Peace, Om

"Politics is supposed to be the second oldest profession. I have
come to realize that it bears a very close resemblance to the first."
-- Mark Twain

Particlarly now that Edwards has dropped out of the race. He was only
taking matching funds where as the top two Democrats and Republicans
are, appropriately, hip deep in PAC money and corporate funding,
redolent of the oldest profession.

Yep. ;-)

I call modern politicians "vote whores" for good reason...