Old 01-02-2008, 03:22 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
David Rance David Rance is offline

Default OT. Providers

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 'Mike' wrote:

Had quite a lot of email conversations with friends last night over
ISP's. It would appear that I am not getting the best of deals with
British Telecom for Telephone and Broadband connections

It seems Virgin, TalkTalk and Tiscalli are better.

Cost is not the issue, I don't mind paying top price for top service,
reliability and back up is more of an issue.

Then you could do worse than Demon. Not the cheapest but I've had little
trouble with them in thirteen years.

David

http://www.mesnil.demon.co.uk