Old 01-02-2008, 06:15 PM posted to uk.rec.gardening
'Mike' 'Mike' is offline

Default The Weather

wrote in message
On Fri, 01 Feb 2008 17:29:42 +0000, wrote:

On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 17:08:37 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

wrote in message
On Fri, 1 Feb 2008 13:37:30 -0000, "'Mike'" wrote:

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/rtrs/200802...fa6b408_1.html

The sun has gone in here and the temperature on the Patio has plummeted
58 F

:-((

Mike
South Coast Isle of Wight

Errr - last time I was in Lake (depressing place BTW) it was on the
*east* coast of the IoW.

I will go along with 'South East' and I have a very sunny 'South facing'
Garden.

You can go along with what you like old chum, but Lake is on the east
coast.
http://www.multimap.com/maps/#t=l&map=50.64993,-1.16777|12|4&loc=GB:50.64993:-1.16777:14

For an alleged former sailor you seem to have a poor understanding of
the points of the compass.

Reference (depressing place BTW). That depends where you are in Lake and
if
passing through it doesn't matter :-))

True, my stay in Lake was only brought about by the traffic jam.
Although having just looked you up on the map I don't think I would
want to live so close to the railway line, and underneath it as well.
That embankment must block out the morning sun.

Sorry if that link didn't work properly. Here's a better one:
http://www.streetmap.co.uk/newmap.sr...58500&ay=83500

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgu...&ct=image&cd=1

With Forelands in the East and St Catherine's in the South. Where would
South East be on your map? You know, where you have put the arrow?

Kindest possible regards :-))

Mike
ex Boy Scout

After a lot of trouble www.nsrafa.org is now up and running for the National