Old 01-02-2008, 11:06 PM posted to rec.gardens
Bill[_13_] Bill[_13_] is offline

Default Industrial Pig slaughter down side.

In article ,
enigma wrote:

Bill wrote in

news.net:

Never heard of him but Millville is my local weather and
is 20 miles
away. In between is the largest city in NJ Vineland area
wise.

ah well, i went to college with him at UNH. he was supposed
to be a business major & switched to art. i was an aggie
major.
he talked about Millville *all* the time.
lee

Millville is famous for three things that I know of. One is it was the
home of holly world which encouraged American Hollies. It had a museum
devoted to holly which is as hard as ebony. Was bought by a media
corporation and then fell into neglect. I have a few hollies about my
home Dr. Kelsan and another one or two whose name fails me.

Glass as art and beauty is #2 and Wheaton Village is worth a look .

Had the highest rate of VD at a local during WW2 is #3

Bill

--

Garden in shade zone 5 S Jersey USA
ICAO = KMIV Millville Weather